What is real property?
Real property is land: residential homes, commercial buildings, a house in an estate, a ranch, a few acres in the county, an inheritance of real property.
What services do I provide for real property?
- how to correctly own your real property individually or for your estate or trust;
- how to convey my real property into my trust in Wyoming;
- how do I interact within the rules of the Homeowners Association rules affecting my real property;
- how do I evict a tenant that is not paying rent or has damage the property?
- how do I own and convey mineral interests on my property;
- how to use an attorney to sell my house or other real property;
- how to legally enforce access to your property;
- how to use a Wyoming series limited liability company for investment real property;
Under what circumstances would I need a real property lawyer?
If you are estate planning, or have inherited real property; if you have covenants or declarations that affect your property; if you have a tenant that is not paying rent or has damaged your property; if you wish to sell your house or other property; if you are having access issues or if you are not sure if your real property should be in a Wyoming limited liability company.
Discover how The Austin Law Firm can make a difference for you by reaching out today. Free consultations are available by telephone or videoconference at 307.200.1914.